Virginia Beach Hardcore

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virginia Beach Hardcore
Virginia Beach Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT

+17
daffos
Dead Before Birth
xVACANT//BLACKOUTx
Patrick
Knox[VG]
Rob
kneedeepindead
huskey
VBHC972
ben z
xMATTx
dirtmcgirt
prisonofhope
joee k
andrewyearly
btodailly
BASTARD_CROWN
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT - Page 2 Empty Re: MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT

Post  Rob Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:38 am

Pat loves OLC ... sadly.

I don't think anyone in their right mind likes shelter.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT - Page 2 Empty Re: MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT

Post  Patrick Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:53 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VCKcH5245LY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VCKcH5245LY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Patrick
Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 am

fuck shelter is terrible.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  kneedeepindead Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 am

Patrick wrote:yeah joey, that's fucking gay. I want to take fraud in the middle-ground direction of Shelter "when 20 summers pass" and one life crew "american justice".

both those bands suck....really bad
kneedeepindead
kneedeepindead

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Rob wrote:fuck shelter is terrible.

shelter is awesome, especially the first three records
Patrick
Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post  VBHC972 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I enjoy both bands
VBHC972
VBHC972

Back to top Go down

MUSICIANS INTERESTED IN STARTING PROJECT - Page 2 Empty wanna play w/ jordan and I?

Post  xVACANT//BLACKOUTx Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 pm

If anyones interested-

Jordan and I have been writing songs in the vein of bands like BATTALION OF SAINTS//ICONOCLAST//MECHT MENSCH//
even some FEEDERZ type influence in the mix..Jordan could play just about any instrument, but would rather play Guitar,
and since I have zero talent, I'm going to continue "singing". so-if this sounds like your thing, message me..
(by the way, we have everything needed to jam- Drums,Bass,Guitar Amps, etc.. though it would be a huge plus if you had your own gear..)
xVACANT//BLACKOUTx
xVACANT//BLACKOUTx

Back to top Go down

Post  btodailly Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:59 pm

ryan, im down. just find someone to drum, a place to practice, and bassist if someone from this thread already hasnt been elected
btodailly
btodailly

Back to top Go down

Post  BASTARD_CROWN Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 am

btodailly wrote:ryan, im down. just find someone to drum, a place to practice, and bassist if someone from this thread already hasnt been elected
never enough talented drummers?! fuxd
BASTARD_CROWN
BASTARD_CROWN

Back to top Go down

Post  Dead Before Birth Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

xVACANT//BLACKOUTx wrote:If anyones interested-

Jordan and I have been writing songs in the vein of bands like BATTALION OF SAINTS//ICONOCLAST//MECHT MENSCH//
even some FEEDERZ type influence in the mix..Jordan could play just about any instrument, but would rather play Guitar,
and since I have zero talent, I'm going to continue "singing". so-if this sounds like your thing, message me..
(by the way, we have everything needed to jam- Drums,Bass,Guitar Amps, etc.. though it would be a huge plus if you had your own gear..)
i would be down for this.

Also

Tryna do a heavier metallic styled band kind in the vein of All Out War and Merauder.
Dead Before Birth
Dead Before Birth

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewyearly Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 am

i still realllllllllllly wanna play.
andrewyearly
andrewyearly

Back to top Go down

Post  btodailly Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 am

drummer? anybody?
btodailly
btodailly

Back to top Go down

Post  daffos Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:42 pm

i'm 16 and from richmond and have close to 5 years of drumming under my belt, but i'd also like to do vocals in a band. something like early no warning, guns up!, and local bands like pushing on, vengeance and impulse.

i have previous band experience (i currently play drums in CCP), and can play out of town with no problems.

hit me up at myspace.com/songokuh or on here if you wanna start something.
daffos
daffos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dewey Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 am

I wanna do vocals in a band. Got a drummer basses and possibly a guitarist, a second one would be killer.
In Richmond!
Going for a Modern Sheer Terror, Swamp Thing kinda band. PM me if you are interested.
Dewey
Dewey

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 am

oh gawd.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Margin Walker Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Rob wrote:oh gawd.
Margin Walker
Margin Walker

http://www.myspace.com/gnarxboots

Back to top Go down

Post  ben z Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Dewey wrote:Going for a Modern Sheer Terror, Swamp Thing kinda band.

God, that sounds fucking terrible.

ben z

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 pm

haha
Patrick
Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:56 pm

ben z wrote:
Dewey wrote:Going for a Modern Sheer Terror, Swamp Thing kinda band.

God, that sounds fucking terrible.

Those two vocal styles are complete opposite.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  joee k Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:45 am

GASP Suspect
joee k
joee k

http://myspace.com/joeyjellybean246

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewyearly Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

Dewey wrote:I wanna do vocals in a band. Got a drummer basses and possibly a guitarist, a second one would be killer.
In Richmond!
Going for a Modern Sheer Terror, Swamp Thing kinda band. PM me if you are interested.

dude! how many basses!?
andrewyearly
andrewyearly

Back to top Go down

Post  btodailly Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 pm

andrew lets do this. i talked to ryan the other night.. we need a drummer, maybe another guitarist... and most importantly, a place to practice
btodailly
btodailly

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewyearly Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:25 pm

btodailly wrote:andrew lets do this. i talked to ryan the other night.. we need a drummer, maybe another guitarist... and most importantly, a place to practice

who is ryan? but yeah. i'm definitely down to jam.
andrewyearly
andrewyearly

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 pm

i play gutiar .
ive been trying to do a band like hope con. rise and fall . pulling teeth. sworn in. and botch. for years but everyone i jam with is always trying to do youth crew.

i have a shit ton of riffs and songs made up.

anyone play drums good enough to do this?

i play loud so youd have to hit like a man.
jordan
jordan

http://www.myspace.com/reckonervb

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewyearly Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

billy - vox
me - bass/vox
jordan - guitar/vox
ryan - guitar/vox
dude - drummer

where you at dude!?!?!?!?
andrewyearly
andrewyearly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum